Saturday, August 18, 2012

Poopy's

Today we went to Poopy's.  Last night the in laws (they live in town now)  took the girls overnight.  So we got up and went for a motorcycle ride.  It's about 95 miles total and I learned a lot of things along the way.

There are too many small towns.

Iowa has an island town.  Sabula,  look it up.

My butt has a 35 mile limit before needing a break from the bike.

It's strange to be flying along the highway and not hold on to anything.  When I realize that I grab the strap in front of me.

The sissy bar is awesome.

Poopy's is awesome.  Cool place and good food,  outdoor eating and live music.

I bought a tank top and poopys panties.  Get it,  poopy panties,  ha!  Husband got a tshirt.



Poopy's parking lot. Front and back filled with bikes.


Me in my motorcycle gear.


The Hog for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment