Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Things I Love, or Like

See, I'm not just a negative nelly. I like stuff...look at all this stuff I like.

  • The word DYSFUNCTIONAL. Sure, you don't want to hear it when someone talks about you, or your family, or your job, but it's a neat word. So anti-...so complex and yet not. And so fun to say. 
  • Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider K-Cups. Seriously, help me, I'm addicted.
  • Gears of War 3: Horde mode. I'm playing tonight.
  • Diet Dr. Pepper
  • Berry Pomegranate Mio (water flavoring)
  • Babies...that are not mine that I can cuddle and hand back when they get loud.
  • Cheesecake
  • The stories the 4yo makes up, sometimes just to trick or rile her sister. Last night she convinced her that we were going to Target for pretzels. We were so not, but the 9yo was fully suckered. She's a pistol, that preschooler.
  • Baby showers and wedding showers. I just went to the nicest shower for a friend and it was so lovely and touching. Can't wait to go to that wedding.
  • Weddings. I love the celebration of love, and the dressing up, and the party afterwards.
  • Aruba
  • Maui
  • The Mall of America in Bloomington, MN. I love it because I love to shop and now also because my girls love going there on spring break to shop a little and play a lot.
  • Words with Friends
  • I LOVE that the 9yo loves to read and write and that she does both really well. She writes stories all the time and she's discovering all kinds of great books at the school library and our local city library. I rediscovered the library with both girls and it's been really great. We go nearly every Saturday and swap out books. 
  • Troubleshooting. A lot of what I do at work involves troubleshooting. Digging into the code to see what's happening where and why X is happening and why isn't Y happening and fixing whatever needs to be fixed. I love it. I think it's because I can start, research, poke, fix and accomplish something with each task. It's nice. 
  • LISTS! I LOVE LISTS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment