Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Joy Dare: Days 14 and 15

Wow. I told myself each weekend day that I couldn't forget to do the posts. Even if it was quick and simple...don't miss it. And yet. Huh.

Day 14: Three ways you glimpsed the startling Grace of God
1. I really don't know how to answer this one. I guess Saturday I was grumpy and my husband took a simple step to pull me out of it. I'm very grateful for him.
2. My kids didn't drive me completely insane this weekend, and the oldest was off thurs-sunday so she had every reason to go stir crazy.
3. I'm starting to consider solutions for our lack of church attendance. Is that the Grace of God?

Day 15: one thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared
1. I wore a new tank and zip jacket that I bought on clearance for 4.95. The tank I got 20% off of. I do love a sale. And the shopping gave me some me time that I clearly needed.
2. I have a little pile going to give away actually. Pajamas that no longer fit the 4yo and jeans that I just hate myself in, that are perfectly decent so I can give them away.
3. I think I've shared my love of reading with my girls. The oldest loves chapter books..I seriously have to consider getting some sort of bookshelf in her room somehow, and the youngest loves our weekly trip to the library to swap out the week's books. We read one or two before she goes to preschool a couple times a week and I think she loves that.

I'm not even going to lie and pretend I'll try to do better at this. It'll be easier during the week, because I'm in front of my computer, but weekends...I just can't make any promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment