Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MORE Exercise?

So I've been sick since last Tuesday or something. I blame the kids, the 2nd grader brought home a cold, and while I worked hard to keep her sister from catching it, I didn't keep myself from catching it. So I'm just now starting to recover enough. I postponed my C25K wk7d3 run because I wasn't sure I could get through it without a coughing session and I don't want to affect my runs that way. So I've been doing the 40-minute workout program on the treadmill. But..the more I run, the more I try to keep going and going on the treadmill, the more I wonder if I should be doing something else too. I keep getting suckered by infomercials for things like HipHopAbs, ZumbaDance, Insanity, and P90X...and the bodies on those people. I can only dream. I've lost around 10-12 pounds since January, which is great, but I have this belly I can't seem to ditch and the scale seems to refuse to go any lower. I've been trying to fit in some Bender Ball work after a run, but I can't always get to that, and I don't like to spend my entire evening's free time exercising. Sometimes I like to watch TV and hang out with my husband. So, now I'm wondering if I should try Jillian's 30day shred again maybe, throw it in on alternate days, and run on the others. She says I can be shredded in 30 days...what if she's lying and it takes more like 60 days and more intense workouts that I don't have. The worst part, is that I'll probably end up doing nothing and just keep running. Just keep running, just keep running. Sometimes I'm just lame all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment